Name:
Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Friday, October 21, 2005

Stupid is as Stupid Does

Last night was a solid reminder that sometimes I push myself too hard. I’ve been fighting a nice little cold which, needless to say, has been making work not so fun lately. I starting feeling icky after the SH*T AGM when I crashed on the couch of SH*T U GAY’s place. It was freaking freezing down in the basement where I was sleeping.

Anyways, instead of taking a day off to recoup, I, like the studmuffin that I am, decided to press on with work. Of course I was hopped up on drugs and thus, walking in a daze most of the time, but I was determined to be there. Why? Well, as mentioned in the last post I am on my way to Hawaii and there is a ton of crap that needs to be done before then.

Haystack Dictionary Entry #2
Studmuffin – n. A man’s man, a guy whose acquaintance women keep for those times when only masculine company will do.

Example: Wendy keeps her studmuffin around for times when she is horny and major scrumpin is needed.

(Used for sarcastic purposes in the paragraph above)

So to recap, I am sick, hopped up on drugs and ultra-stressed at work. So, what do I decide to do last night? Run at the hash of course. Not my brightest idea, but at least I took it easy. Unfortunately, being sick really did a job on my trail skills as I was off trail more times than not. So much so that Monday asked me if I was trying to run extra miles. For the most part, last night’s trail should have been obvious but I was lost, plus I was sweating like a fat man running after the ice cream truck.

I ended my evening early. I stood around the circle, bought some red “drink strong” bracelets from the hab and didn’t stay too long at the ononon. I said my goodbyes to by peeps and wished Pubic Housing luck at the Marine Corp marathon. She is gonna do awesome there with as much preparation as she put in.

Well, I need to finish some work related stuff, get home, pack, get a haircut, eat dinner and then get some sleep. Tomorrow is a long day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

what's this??!! You're using me for sarcastic purposes? I think not!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Haystack said...

Using you is always fun =)

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home