Name:
Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Trip Begins, See ya Next Fall

The adventure begins

Finally, the day has arrived; time to take a trip to Hawaii (for work). I get to the airport with no issues and check into my flight. I fly into San Francisco and then catch a flight to Lihue airport in Kauai. I decide to see what type of layover I had and pulled out my itinerary that I printed out last night. Damn, talk about getting donkey punched. Let’s see, I land in San Francisco at 1:04 and the flight to Lihue takes off at 1:10. How the hell did I overlook this clusterfuck?

Haystack Dictionary Entry #3

donkey punch – n. Punching a chick in the back of the head while banging her from behind at the point of orgasm. Shock of the punch is rumored to tightenen the vaginal muscles to enhance the orgasmic pleasure. Not recommended as punch to the back of the head is generally NOt a good thing and could result in you getting your ass kicked.

Haystack Dictionary Entry #4

Clusterfuck n. - An orgy of butt ugly people.


I call my company travel agent to try to figure out what the hell was going. I didn’t remember this being an issue when I looked at my itinerary when I first had the reservations made. Apparently what happened was that the airlines decided to move up my Lihue flight a couple of days ago. Then my travel agency dropped the ball and didn’t notify me by phone like they are contractually supposed to do under the agreement my company has with them. Yes, I looked it up, cause I’m anal like that. I could have changed flight plans, but I decided nothing would be decided so I figured I’d risk it and take the San Francisco flight and hope there would be a delay on the other side.

Once I got to my seat I realized that I would be sitting next to this cute gal (score!) and this older lady who had an oxygen tube she was using to assist her breathing (ok… weird).
Unfortunately, within 30 minutes I noticed something bout this gal, specifically her gag reflex. The barfing commenced soon after. What is it with women puking when they are around me (that’s right, I threw that underhanded softball, come on, lets see what y’all got!)

We started talking near the end of the flight, I take it her stomach was starting to settle a bit. I found out her name, found out that she was working as an Au Pair and was only on week one of her year long deployment to the states. The chat was enjoyable and I was able to score her digits.

The plan landed in San Francisco 15 minutes early and I was able to make my next flight… unfortunately my luggage didn’t quite make it. Oh well… I got it eventually.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

You got the digits of the girl puking next to you before, after, or during her vomiting stents?
=)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

keep up with the defs, dude! I'm getting a serious education here!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home