Name:
Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Friday, November 25, 2005

This is my job... and playing catchup...

To learn more about what it is I do for a living, read this Article.

This explains what I was doing out in Hawaii for those four weeks.

I have been back on the mainland for all of 5 days now, three of them were spent drinking and yesterday was spent hungover. Less than a week back and I'm already starting to think detox. HA! Yesterday was only the second time I ever went to the hash with the intention of not running (the first time was because I didn't feel like running a trail set up by an individual notorious for setting long shitty trails). The previous night I hung out with Captain Save-a-ho, one of the Wendy's girls Late Nite, Judy, IHOV and Nub. I was on hurting pup the next morning, but it was an awesome night all around and it is GOOD to be back!

My training hit a snag a couple weeks ago when I pulled a hamstring muscle. I can still pull down 7:30 miles, but I need to be ultra careful for the next week or two to ensure it heals properly. I don't know if the fall I took in the 6 pack 10K had anything to do with it, I'm guessing not cause I was feeling a little gimpy before then. I can feel my leg getting better and I've been doing a lot more injury prevention exercises, so with any luck I'll be able to get back on track for my March 19th date with destiny.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

What? No Haystack Dictionary Entry?!?!?!?!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

yeah! what's up with that? I need my daily dose of SexEd 501!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home