Name:
Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Class of 96'... Reunite!

Now here's a thought that’s gonna give me nightmares for a while. No, it's not me getting laid, that’s a thought that would give you, my fair reader nightmares. I can gross you out by digressing some more, but I won't. I'll get to the point. I received in the mail today a card asking, well, I'll let the card speak for itself:

"Hey Class of 1996… Will you help plan the party of the year?

It's hard to believe that it is time to start planning for your 10-year PVI reunion!"

There is more, but,…y'all get the idea. Now, you know, most people will agree, if you are like me, high school wasn't exactly the highlight of your life. Well, it wasn't so bad I guess… I mean, I **did**have some fond memories… you know, like getting my ass thrown into a dumpster... multiple bloody noses… having a date go home with another guy after a school dance. Yep, just the typical stuff that happens to everyone. Ya… ok, time to stop the bullshit, I rather be the recipient of a dirty sanchez than remember the hell that was 1992-1996. Personally, I love the whole "party of the year crap". If my 10th year high school reunion is my party of the year, I need to shoot myself.

Haystack Entry #11

Dirty Sanchez - n.

1.The act of a dude sticking his finger up a chicks ass and uses the crap to give her a moustache.

I was talking to a coworker who just happens to have been a classmate at the high school I attended back in the day. We both kinda agreed that, hey, if there was anyone I wanted to keep in touch with, I probably would have kept in touch with them. Call me crazy, but finding out how much more successful I've become compared to my former classmates isn’t my idea of fun. Hmmm… maybe I need to rethink this who not going to the reunion thing…

3 Comments:

Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

awe crap... that means i'll have a "party of the year" card in the mail next year?!?!?! Ugh... getting old! Just watch some Grosse Pointe Blank and think how much fun a reunion can be!!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. Mine is 2007 and I agree. I had a lot of friends in high school, but chances are, if I'm not keeping up with them now, I won't care if I see them next year.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

I've already had mine 2 years ago and it was kind of fun...

I really don't talk to anyone I went to highschool with, but it was still good to see them all.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home